Due to the Stage 4 restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne, our office will be closed until further notice.
Our incredible staff continue to work from home and can be contacted by email.
We hope everyone is staying safe and well in these trying times.
Elliott Stafford & Associates is a boutique and long established law firm based in Clifton Hill offering a comprehensive range of legal services including:
- Conveyancing – buying and selling property and businesses
- Family law divorces, children’s issues and property settlements
- Court matters including driving offences
- Succession planning including Wills and powers of attorney
- Business matters including leases, contracts and disputes
- Deceased estate administration and trusts
Established in 1984 by Bernadette Elliott, we have gained a reputation for our professionalism and success and pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable service. Basil Stafford joined the firm after 31 years as a member of the Victorian Bar and is now the firm’s In House Counsel.
Alison May worked for the firm as an assistant whilst studying her Law Degree at Monash University. She completed her period of traineeship under the supervision of Bernadette Elliott. Basil Stafford moved Alison’s admission to legal practice in 2010 and she now our very valued employee solicitor.